Smartest way to stay slim

I was a chubby girl all through my childhood and teen years while my brother failed to fatten up. He used to spend more time with his plate ; yet he did not get fat? Why me?


Later on, I realized that he just used to chew his food more. For a meal which I finished in 15 minutes he sat for twice the time. Smart guy!

I know now, that the body signal from the stomach which says to your brain "I'm full" reaches there in 20 min.; enough time to gorge on a lot of calories. This gap is covered easily just by chewing your food well and helps to keep excess calorie intake in check. It also helps in proper digestion.

So, when the next time you have your meal, take time to relish it and chew it well.

Ciao

Pic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten free diet

Looking for comfort?

Are you a couch potato?